We develop tools that enable millions of students and young professionals to reflect upon their career path, to express their expectations towards employers, and to connect with the ones who match them best.
We co-create a fulfilling work environment built around engagement, learning, sharing, friendship, trust, and respect.
This is primarily an automation QA position. You will conduct occasional manual checks, but focus mostly on writing integration (and end-to-end) tests for our products.
You will work closely with both the developers and the product team, supporting product development from A-Z.
You will conduct testing prior to releases, ensure the correct performance of our products (helping developers identify causes of various issues), and communicate with business stakeholders from time to time — suggesting improvements and discussing future plans and strategies
- Effortless English
- Experience with test automation (big bonus if with Python)
- Experience writing end-to-end and integration (API) tests
- Experience implementing QA processes and knowledge of modern QA practices
- Strong grasp on manual testing principles
- Experience with and general understanding of APIs and Microservices
- Experience testing data processing systems
- Product team experience
- Experience as solo QA engineer in a cross-functional team
Our team meets once per week in Kyiv office, so we are open to candidates from Kyiv or ready to travel to Kyiv once a week or relocate.
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]