awarenow is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll partner with our CTO, head of product and head of product design to create groundbreaking solution. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of awarenow and professional services industry.
- Full stack product design, you will support the lead designer with all aspects of the user experience.
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on UX writer, UX consultant recommendations.
- Assist in the annotation of wireframes or functional requirements.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Check all releases and work with developers on daily basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing company full of talented professionals from all over the world
- Unlimited career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to learn from the best experts (on-team & mentorship offers)
- Mental health and wellness perks
- Experienced with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision.
- Familiar with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (process flow development, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping).
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, eager to learn new skills.
- Sense of priority: be able to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines, whilst giving attention to detail.
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Have sufficient UX training(s) and Design thinking
- It'll be best for all if you are either a client of coaching, training, consulting and therapy services, or have provided such yourself to better understand the market
- Russian and English language
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
awarenow's mission is to help professional service providers grow and drive impact at scale.
We believe that equipping professional service providers with the best all-in-one operating platform will help them save time, money, and effort they invest otherwise in managing fragmented tools. Our product supports consultants, coaches, and therapists, solo teams, and corporations around the world to help scale their business and tackle the world's problems better together.