We're looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist who will oversee the campaign performance of a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the results.The ideal candidate is very passionate about campaign success and has a natural desire to learn, analyze and constantly improve performance. A solid technical background is preferred - you don’t need to know how to read or write code - but you understand basic technical terminology. Email outreach and copywriting experience is a huge bonus!
This is a long-term, remote position. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
- Have deep, working knowledge of the product.
- Manage the marketing campaigns - setup, implementation, and analysis of results
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with account management and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance of campaigns
- Work with contractors on different aspects of the campaign and ensure their activity is on track with expectations
- Advanced English (written and verbal)
- Previous experience running marketing campaigns and/or working in a customer service role.
- Email outreach experience is not required, but a huge bonus!
- Copywriting experience strongly preferred
- Decent technical knowledge - You feel comfortable speaking to a SaaS company about their business.
- LinkedIn experience - Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Strong organization skills - You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Sharp attention to detail - Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Prior remote experience - Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.