- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
Bravado is looking for a middle/senior responsible product design wizard to solve problems that delight users both internally and externally. You will work closely with the product, research, and engineering teams.
A day in the life of Product Designer:
- Design websites and digital experiences with the end-user in mind. You'll do tasks like User Research, Sitemaps, Wireframing, Mockups, and Prototypes.
- Work closely with product managers independently or with the manager of the design team.
- Create qualitative and thoughtful solutions considering deadlines, business requirements and available resources.
- Perform design reviews of deliverables from the engineering team.
- Assist our engineers in implementing your designs.
- Document your designs.
- Being Responsible and self-organized. Because you are going to work 100% remotely.
- Being familiar with Figma.
- Relevant Experience. You’ve got enough experience of designing products from scratch, going through the whole process from idea to delivering final mockups to engineers.
- Understanding of Design Systems and experience of creating them.
- Business-oriented. There’s no point in having a beautiful website if it is not helping the business grow. You need to make sure that the business goals and user goals live in harmony.
- Analytical and User-centered. You know how to design with your audience in mind, using a data-driven approach.
- Understanding how the web works. Technical background would be nice to have.
- Conversational English and Russian. Important for having good communication with the product team in SF and the engineering team in Russia.
- Working in a timezone +3 GTM (or close to this) is more preferable.
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, HBO, or others)
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, Apple Music, or others)
- Meditation app (Corporate Calm membership)
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime)
- Monthly credit towards Lyft/Uber or your local public transportation service
- A fitness class of your choice (ClassPass or gym)
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
About the company
Bravado is the first community platform exclusively for sales professionals. We offer online tools and craft in-person events that help our members amplify their voices, build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be great at their jobs.