Senior Product Manager, SaaS (Growth Focused)
- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
As Senior Product Manager, you will own the roadmap and vision for CartKit and its applications. You will be responsible for overseeing and delivering a top-notch e-commerce products which will streamline the ability for merchants everywhere to boost sales for their businesses.
We’re looking for teammates who have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about growth. You should question everything and push your work to the next level. This role requires you to deep dive into the details while always maintaining a focus on the big picture. We care about growing clever, collaborative people, and a robust, versatile team. To continue building this future, we need your help.
- You are a Product Manager with proven experience taking a product off the ground.
- You have experience writing and speak fluent English.
- You are commercially minded and will help us grow CartKit exponentially in the next few years.
- You’re operationally effective and prioritize like a pro. You know when and how to automate and delegate tasks.
- You’re a lifelong learner and committed to the growth and development of yourself and those around you.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and are used to working on a cross-functional team.
- You have built and delivered product roadmaps.
- You don’t wait for direction, but know when buy-in is required. You balance autonomous work with collaborative work seamlessly.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
Bonus Points For Having
- 3+ years of professional experience working in digital product management, user experience design or similar roles on consumer-facing web products
- Experience shipping software to real users
- The ability to embrace processes and identify ways to improve them
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a love of working hands-on
What You’ll Be Doing
- Experiment and test new ideas
- Identifying product opportunities and collaborating with the rest of the team to make them happen.
- Prioritize features and outline tangible steps for a successful delivery.
- Dive into technical details our merchants face, to uncover improvements and opportunities to better serve them.
- Write epics and detailed user stories to paint a picture of our users, their needs and their business drivers to facilitate and deliver in a timely manner.
The CartKit team is 100% remote! Work from anywhere that suits you, but we prefer that you're within +/- 3 hours of EST
- 100% remote team, work from anywhere
- Unlimited Vacation
- Working with really awesome, creative-minded people
- Flexible Working hours (We work in EST +/- 3 hours generally!)
- Autonomy: You’re an adult, so we’ll treat you like one. No Micro-managers allowed here
- Competitive Salary
About the company
Carkit has helped over 35,000 ecommerce stores increase sales by over $250,000,000. Building an ecommerce business is hard, and CartKit is on a mission to make it just a little bit easier.
CartKit's multiple applications have one main purpose: increase sales simply. We have something for every step of the shopper journey, from growth and subscription tools to personalized shopper re-targeting campaigns, to recent sales notifications. Learning the ins and outs of ecommerce can be difficult, and we want CartKit to make it feel straightforward and simple. That’s the future we believe in