The Head of Customer Support is a data-heavy, customer-centric role at Clipboard Health that offers a unique opportunity to develop and lead a growing support team. You will be responsible for delivering world class customer experience while driving operational excellence and maximizing organizational effectiveness. You will proactively identify areas of leverage, develop strategies and execute plans to improve systems and processes in order to scale the Customer Support Organization for growth. We are looking for a leader that embodies an entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track-record of leading high performing teams, along with a passion for solving customer problems.
You will be responsible for:
• Be responsible for hiring and developing a strong, high performing support team
• Manage, train and develop the support the team
• Be accountable for key team success metrics
• Exemplify our Company Values
• Collaborate with CBH’s cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, Operations, Engineering, etc)
• Provide data analysis and develop processes in order to maximize team members’ effectiveness
• Identify improvements to our internal tools and create scalable solutions
• Maintain and improve support systems, flows, and processes to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Develop a process to assess customer health, identify churn risks, and create playbooks for Customer Support teams
• Define the CBH customer journey and develop service levels to most effectively drive customer satisfaction
• Select and manage a system for tracking customer facing activities, optimizing for customer adoption
You Should Have:
• Experience in hiring and building teams
• Service-oriented mentality and strong customer empathy
• Demonstrated ability to present to diverse audiences and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
• Flexibility in a fast paced environment
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
• 2+ years managing customer facing and/or operations teams
• Strong data analysis, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and results oriented approach to driving success
• Proven track record of implementing scalable customer-facing programs
• Significant knowledge of customer support models and best practices
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
We take full responsibility for our domain areas, and we own the outcome
We are effective at what we do, because we are excellent at prioritization, and at getting to the core of what's necessary to accomplish any project or task
We care about our users, and care to understand their problems at the deepest level
We want to dig deep into problems, and really understand everything from first principles
We care about learning and growth more than our ego. We want to become better versions of ourselves, and this means admitting when we're wrong or need improvement in an area
We don't think about the world as it is, but the world as it could be
Good things happen when patients get the proper care they need.
We seek to revolutionize healthcare staffing by paving the way in reliability, affordability, and ease of use for both facilities and healthcare professionals.
As an integral member of each community we staff, we strive to make life easier for facilities, healthcare professionals, and patients alike.
Our robust tech platform lets us do the heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on delivering high quality patient care.
At Clipboard Health, we provide quality healthcare staffing in the form of nursing and allied health staff nationwide.
We offer permanent, temporary, per diem, contract, and temp-to-hire healthcare professionals.