Are you an accomplished B2B SaaS marketer with a proven track record of crushing your customer acquisition targets? Do you keep KPI reports open for easy access throughout the day? Are you ready to apply everything you know about growth marketing to an emerging opportunity for serious market disruption? This is the opportunity for you.
It's an exciting time for the marketing team at Comm100, as we launch an entirely new demand generation and revenue model, presenting an amazing opportunity for personal development for the entire team!
We're seeking a highly creative, data-driven and intensely motivated marketing leader to accelerate customer acquisition through effective online demand generation campaigns. You’re a proven people leader, you thrive in a fast-paced environment with many things to keep track of at once, you can manage tasks on time and on budget, and you’re always on the lookout for refinement and improvement. You’ll be responsible for owned, earned, and paid programs.
What We Believe
We know that our success depends not just on a great product, but perhaps even more so on the skills and attitudes of our people. We seek highly self-motivated team players who will appreciate a performance-driven work environment rooted in creativity, opportunities for personal development, integrity, and open communication.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will:
● Build out the demand generation plan to support our aggressive product-led growth strategy. As this is a new focus for us, you will have a unique opportunity to develop the plan from the ground up.
● Lead the digital marketing, paid marketing, content marketing, and marketing operations teams
● Own the customer acquisition strategy that will lead the way to explosive growth in reach and brand awareness
● Drive and execute on digital advertising and website strategies including building and testing highperforming ads and landing pages, crafting marketing messaging, and owning websiteoptimization & SEO
● Lead the development and execution of integrated online campaigns spanning content production and promotion/syndication, email marketing, digital advertising, and more to generate an expanding current of new customers
● Develop and manage marketing program budgets and spend to deliver, track, and measure effective ROI
● Partner with product marketing to create cohesive campaigns, messaging and customer journeys
● Report to the executive team regularly on strategy, campaign and program performance
● Own the demand generation tech stack, including Marketo, Salesforce, and other tools
● Inspire and develop your team (Content, Web & Advertising, and Marketing Operations) for optimal performance
● Manage other related duties as required
● A minimum of seven years’ experience building and executing a demand generation strategy for a SaaS company, ideally with B2C or SMB solutions for customer service, CCaaS, collaboration or CRM
● A minimum of four years’ managing direct reports
● Strong experience with SEO and website optimization
● Advanced experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (ideally Marketo and Salesforce.com). Certifications a big plus
● Social media marketing experience
● A metrics-driven approach to building and measuring marketing programs
● Stellar English copywriting skills
● Top-notch English verbal and written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff
● Inquisitive and innovative – with a test and learn mentality and a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
● A self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment
● Sharp, creative, and innovative
● Able to prioritize across multiple projects and multi-task across a number of initiatives
● Collaborative and relationship-building
What We Offer
● Flexible working environment and office hours
● Not based in Vancouver? No problem!
● Competitive compensation
● Performance-based bonus structure
● Comprehensive benefits package
● Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
Comm100 is a leading global provider of digital customer engagement software, experiencing rapid, profitable growth. We’re on a mission to help our customers close the gap between Question and Answer by connecting with their customers across an expanding range of digital channels including live chat, social media, SMS, email and beyond. Our platform helps brands orchestrate their own unique blend of automated, self-serve, and human agent customer service. Established in 2009, our software is used by more than 10,000 clients around the world including IBM, Orange, Fitbit, HomeTrust Bank, Rackspace, Stanford University, and many more. Like our growing list of customers, we believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers waiting for an answer to their question. We don’t sleep until we find the smartest, most efficient ways to engage, solve problems, and build loyalty.