- TypeFreelancer / contractor
About the role
With many of us house-bound due to COVID 19, the Contra team wants to continue to support the freelance community. To alleviate some of the stress we’re offering a remote, home-based opportunity for Designers.
We’re looking for Design Ambassadors to work with on an ongoing basis with our founding team.
We are offering $1,000 monthly for your help. This is a contract / freelance position and requires ~ 8 - 10 hrs / month of your time.
You should apply if:
You love all things design and consistently think about and deliver high quality product concepts. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
You get a rush from seeing your feedback or designs live in the real world.
What will your responsibilities look like?
You will help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
Sharing articles/content created by Contra members on your social profiles or with your communities. (usually 1 share per week or every two weeks).
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback (within 3 days of asking)
- Agree to test new features on the platform (within 3 days of asking)
- Recruit new members through your personal referral link
- Share Contra articles and content (these will be provided through Slack)
• 2+ years of experience designing consumer products
• Had ownership of many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
• Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life
• You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
About the company
Contra is a professional platform empowering the independent digital workforce to create exclusive professional communities and referral networks.
Contra was started by a group of independents who were tired of existing professional networks that were old, outdated and blind to the needs of digital professionals. With Contra you can create stunning visual profiles, creative exclusive referral communities, and earn money commission free using our project and contract tools. Contra is creating a new way to work for the independent digital workforce.