Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, math/bioinformatics knowledge, level of English proficiency and location.
We do not want to waste your time applying, so please look at these bullet points before applying.
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional coding experience
- Salary: Depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc...
- Substantial equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
Highly Desired Duties & Skills:
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a python related framework, such as Django or Flask. Experience in Django is preferred.
- Professional experience with React & Redux or similar front end technologies or frameworks (angular, etc...)
- Proficiency in Typescript
- Experience with React performance testing and performance optimization (React profiler, server-side rendering, code splitting/lazy loading)
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms (e.g. mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform (e.g. HTML5, and CSS3)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily-maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Software Testing
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Participating in daily scrum meetings
- Implement creative and visually-appealing frontend designs
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly-composable code
- Collaborating and troubleshooting issues with our backend team and other company stakeholders
- Bioinformatics knowledge
- Math knowledge
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Health enthusiast
- History of leadership
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!