Are you an ambitious Full Stack Developer looking for the next exciting challenge?
Join our team!
We are eCollect and we are Europe’s leading Receivable Management Platform.
At eCollect we provide a single-source solution for intelligent, digitalized, cross-border receivables management. We have created the first all-in-one platform on the market that is able to process receivables 100% autonomous.
We are a small team with big goals. We can often be found chatting about the latest trends in the FinTech industry, and how we can use them to our advantage.
In the face of our new team member, we are looking for somebody who has extensive experience (and passion for!) working in the world of programming. The perfect fit for the role will be excited to work in a dynamic, young, and progressive team, in which every colleague is listened to, supported, and encouraged to develop.
Here is what we will need from you:
- To actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle (requirements analysis, architectural design, coding, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation and maintaining the software solutions)
- To collaborate with the rest of the team members and follow the team’s established process
- To follow and establish code conventions and deliver high-quality code with unit tests
- To communicate openly with all levels of the company, which would include giving and receiving feedback
- To stay ahead of the latest trends in the development community and the FinTech world, investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
- Advanced level of written and oral English communication skills. German is a plus
Our ideal candidates must have experience with:
- Service oriented architectures (API, web services)
- Event based architectures and message brokers
- Storages systems such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Frontend frameworks (Vue, React)
CI/CD processes (gitflow, docker)
A significant advantage would be experience with:
- Distributed System Architecturs (Horizontal Scaling, Serverless Computing, Kybernetes)
- AI & ML
- Cloud Service (DevOps)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Software Security
- Blockchain Technologies (distributed apps, tokenization, smart contracts, key management)
Have you ever heard of financial instruments, injected into smart contracts, communicating with the world via AI bots? Are you interested in developing them and their ecosystem? You might be exactly the person we are looking for! We are hiring on all levels (Juniors, Seniors, Experts) with an option for remote onboarding and working. If you are eager to learn, we are always ready to help you develop the missing skills.
Other things we might grab your attention with:
- Fully remote position
- We value a work-life balance and offer flexible working hours
- We offer a highly competitive remuneration package
- We work in a fast-paced international team, where the friendly environment is a fact, support is on every level, and personal and professional development is encouraged
Already wondering how to apply?
If we have gotten your attention and you are determined to prove that you are the right fit for the job, we would love to take a look at your CV in English. Don’t be shy to send a short resume of any special projects you have worked on – it will be a great plus for your application!