We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketing manager to lead our product marketing initiatives to convert leads, drive engagement and maximize revenue retention from our existing members. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of lifecycle marketing, excel with data-driven analytical challenges and apply creative thinking to develop programs that will delight our current and future members. If you are passionate about product marketing and working towards an incredible mission, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be working on at Format:
- Driving execution and continued optimization of our upsell and cross-sell marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and personalized campaigns across multiple channels and touch-points
- Innovating and optimizing our engagement and retention programs, both in-app and in other marketing channels
- Developing and executing nurture programs to progress leads through the buying cycle from awareness to purchase that incorporate a variety of channels
- Developing and maintaining reporting methodology and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture/expansion/retention and KPIs for overall program performance
- Working with the greater marketing team to develop a lead scoring methodology to assess the quality of leads to optimize and prioritize subsequent marketing efforts
- Collaborating with product managers to define strategies to drive feature awareness, customer adoption and revenue growth for new products, add-ons and services
- Using data-driven analysis and customer insights to develop hypotheses and pitch A/B tests to continuously improve performance
- Collaborating with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Understanding the competitive landscape — be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned to inform ongoing marketing and product strategy
- Developing expertise on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Working with consultants and agencies to deliver marketing results
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- Strong data and analytics skills
- 4+ years of SaaS marketing experience
- A track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams to meet goals
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, with the ability to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels and reporting
- Experience working with lead scoring and proven success of improving lead score by driving marketing engagement
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization, including iterative content testing
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage, persona, and industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to influence impact at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate must display Format’s values by:
- Making an Impact by moving fast, solving problems that matter and always striving to make things better.
- Acting with Care by showing respect, empathy, and kindness to your team and to yourself.
- Building Trust by keeping commitments, being reliable, and being accountable for your actions and the outcomes of your decisions.
- Simplifying by reducing complexity in everything you do.
If this sounds like the right place for you, then get in touch! We can’t wait to meet you. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No recruiters, please.
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.