We’re a bootstrapped startup and with our technical founding team we’ve reached product-market fit using our industry-leading video capture and insights platform. We’re now looking to grow the team by adding a full stack web developer to help completely rewrite our platform piece-by-piece to lay the foundation for adding powerful new features and scaling up globally.
Instapanel is pushing the boundaries of video capture in the browser, and we’re experimenting with augmented reality video filters to help make panelists feel comfortable recording videos for us. We currently consume AI APIs and are planning to develop our own AI models for natural language processing, image recognition, and fraud detection to help automate the processing of our rich video datasets. As a “full stack startup”, we’re also looking to streamline our operations and build an assembly line for market research to provide real-time results to our clients.
If that sounds interesting to you, come and help us reinvent the market research industry and tell human stories from around the world!
● Work on a small, nimble team
● Collaborate with UX researchers and designers through sprints to implement features
● Write maintainable, test-driven code on the front and back end
● Build web-based products for desktop and mobile
● Own features from concept to release
● Start early January
● Knowledge of HTML / CSS and best practices
● Test-driven development
● Attention to detail
● Fully remote work
Helpful but not required experience:
● Strong React skills
● Strong GraphQL skills
● Experience with video processing/transcoding
● React Hooks
● Asynchronous workers
● Natural language processing
● AI - both consuming AI APIs and training our own model
● Augmented reality video
● An eye for aesthetics and “wow” factor
● Accessibility best practices
● Agile workflow
● Remote-first team
● Monthly remote work stipend
● Competitive compensation
● Long-term contract and full-time employment available
Instapanel is a remote-first market research company with a global team. We have people working in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Mexico City, Calgary, London, and hopefully more!