● Develop responsive websites with scalable architecture and cross-platform optimization
● Convert design into custom website components and layouts
● Generate custom email templates from design
● Experience managing component libraries
● Design and develop APIs
● Work with external services using REST APIs
● Provide support for website hosting, experience with AWS required
What You Will Bring:
● Technical Skills and Requirements
● Excellent Server Development experience using PHP or Java
● Proficient in NodeJS
● Experience in database technologies like MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB, DynamoDB
● Experience in web hosting using AWS
● Experience with Material UI or equivalent component libraries
● Experience integrating with message queues like SQS, ActiveMQ
● Strong experience in Server integration and REST APIs
● Hands on experience with Front end and Back end unit testing
● Experience in building responsive websites
● Experience with browser testing and debugging tools like FireBug, Chrome Inspector
● Experience with command line tool like UNIX/Linux
● Experience with source control tools like GitHub and CI/CD pipelines
● Solid understanding of development best practices and latest industry trends
Adaptive Skills and Requirements:
● Team Player. You couldn’t imagine working alone and not being part of a cross-functional team.
● Passionate. You love what you do and are always eagerly reading up on the latest industry trends.
● Entrepreneurial. Forget the corporate-life, you want to work in smaller, nimble, and agile scale-up environments.
● Agency. You’re a self-starter and truly operate at your full potential in highly empowered environments.
It Would Be Awesome if You Also Brought:
● Experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress
● Good knowledge of Google Analytics
● Experience working with a Product team using design thinking and agile practices
Our office is in Australia in the Sydney CBD, but, this role may work remotely from anywhere in the world.
How to apply:
email: [email protected]
The home of Product Management in Australia since 2004.
Our mission is to provide experienced Product Management to businesses that want to truly understand their customers’ needs, so they can develop innovative products their customers love.
Our three pillars are: Training, Consulting, and Community.
We have trained thousands of people around the world to be superstar Product Managers and helped hundreds of the Asia Pacific’s leading businesses to be more successful by solving their Product problems. We love sharing our expertise and enthusiasm for Product with our 10,000+
community of warm, collaborative, geeky Product people.
We also run Leading the Product, Australia’s favorite Product Management Conference.