FunnelEnvy is looking for an analytical and creative Growth Marketing Consultant to launch a new martech solution to drive better attribution and personalization capabilities for SaaS and growth companies. You will be responsible for executing & managing campaigns via multiple channels, including outbound email, social media and paid ads.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results.
- Execute, and manage FunnelEnvy’s go to market plan for launching our new service & technology solution.
- Support the content strategy to support the successful launch and growth of the solution in our target markets.
- Manage the website execution for inbound funnel. Develop the lead generation and conversion funnels to drive qualified leads to the sales team.
- Conceive and execute the inbound and outbound marketing programs that will create awareness and generate quality leads that meet/exceed our quarterly sales targets.
- Test multiple marketing channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics and identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Execute on additional marketing projects and initiatives as needed to support FunnelEnvy’s broader growth and demand generation goals.
Key competencies to be successful at this position
- 3+ years of experience successfully executing growth and demand programs and initiatives, ideally for a b2b/martech software startup.
- Experience executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog (own/industry), and social media accounts.
- Copywriting experience in B2B enterprise software category with assets like blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and presentations.
- History of efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to research and identify top prospects in a market and use the latest discovery and data enrichment tools to create targeted prospect lists.
- Hands on experience with developing and running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like Close.io.
- Ability to manage other contractors as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
The things that we absolutely need in a candidate
Excellent communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
Resourceful problem solver – We don’t have all the answers, so we are looking to you to help figure out the best way forward with our marketing programs and strategy. Trial and error will be part of the process.
Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and outcomes.
Team-Oriented & collaborative – Marketing and sales are team sports at FunnelEnvy.
Willingness to roll up your sleeves – Need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We have a small (but rapidly growing) operation, so this isn’t a role for professional managers.
Value evidence over opinion – At FunnelEnvy it’s far less important to be right than it is to get it right.
Genuine enthusiasm for the problems we’re solving – Life is too short to do anything you’re not excited about.