- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
We’re looking for an innovative digital organizer and community manager to serve our customers from day one at this upcoming product launch.
Our intention is to build more than a traditional digital community. To succeed in our mission of reshaping the financial system in service of people and planet, we must create a movement. Your mission will be to grow, engage and nurture our digital community through creative, empathetic and informative direct communications, innovative content and evocative campaigns. You'll help lead the strategy, planning and execution of digital community engagement initiatives that enroll users in the higher purpose of our platform and, in the process, grow the movement.
You love to connect in the digital realm, and will draw from a broad digital toolset to bridge divides and find common ground with potential members of our community. You have your finger squarely on the pulse of emerging digital/social trends and will have license to push boundaries to capture new user attention, and translate that attention into action relative to internal goals. You are eager and experienced in building partnerships with publishers, groups and brands to increase reach and drive new users into our ecosystem.
Specifically, you'll help optimize our social channels, devise digital activations, bridge the gap from online to offline (and visa versa), while managing the day-to-day activities of our social channels (managing posts, calendars and user comments).
You’re a strong collaborator whose sense of curiosity naturally predisposes you to relentless research and testing, listening to user feedback from an empathetic place to reveal opportunities to improve their experience and connection to the movement we'll create together.
Tools that will help you succeed in the role:
- Data Driven. You have legit experience applying data-driven approaches to identify and prioritize opportunities relative to key company objectives, along with a track record of delivering on performance targets.
- You specifically have worked within a fintech, app-focused company, startup, or agency.
- Bonus points if you've worked for a major political campaign, advocacy group or activist organization.
- Social Native. You’ve worked extensively with each social platform in the past and know how to optimize each to achieve the highest result. Bonus points if you've run sophisticated messenger bots and/or SMS campaigns.
- Meticulously Detail-Oriented. You have an eagle eye for details and pixel perfection. You hold yourself, as well as your team, to incredibly high standards.
- Experienced Remote Collaborator. This ain't your first rodeo. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
- Mission-Aligned. You’re known for your humility, empathy, and integrity. You’re committed to creating positive impact and are eager to use your expertise for a mission you believe in.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
Legacy - Your impact in this role
- You will make the best work of your life with a team committed to creating the conditions for your success.
- You’ll gain immense pride in not only the quality of your work but also the direct impact your work will have on millions of users.
- You will join an incredibly talented team all whom are dedicated to setting you up to grow and to best practices across org development and leadership — helping us achieve our goals together.
Mastery - The growth and development you will experience
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment.
- You will be mentored by other exceptional leaders who are eager for your perspective and excited to invest in your personal and professional growth.
Freedom - The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work with a great amount of autonomy on an enthusiastic, fast-paced multidisciplinary team of people with diverse backgrounds.
- You will receive a competitive salary and premium benefits package, open and encouraged PTO, parental leave, quarterly off-sites with the team, and the option to work anywhere nationwide.
Hiring Philosophy & Process. Look, we know job searching is hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. Once we surpass the threshold, we want to move forward.
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your application with us here
- Zoom interviews with members of the People Team and Movement Team
- Regular check ins to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer.
Feel Right For You? We’d love to hear from you no matter your background. Drop your resume in one click and we’ll be happy to answer your questions from there.
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
About the company
Good Money is the world’s first digital banking platform where we make every customer an owner and allocate 50% of our profits to social and environmental impact. We believe in a revolutionary idea: You should own the businesses you buy from just by purchasing products or services from those businesses. We can tap into a movement that helps change a corrupt system that destroys the planet and benefits the 1%.
We want your help building the first conscious digital banking platform. We’ve hired a distributed team of 45 and raised funding from top investors to take over the financial system and use it for Good. We’re growing now to prepare for our product launch in March.