Take your career to the next level with intent!
What makes us a unique employer is that we are functioning on the intersection of digital and physical products. Not only do we help startups make their dreams come true, but we are also working with scale-ups and corporations such as iHeartRadio, HQTrivia, Jeep, Maserati, and Oura Ring.
You can see our selected projects on Dribbble here: https://dribbble.com/dotintent
We are looking for vigorous, positive-thinking team players, zealous to work on physical and digital projects from around the earth as Mid/Senior iOS Developer. This position offers an instigating opportunity to craft the next innovation at the intersection of the Physical and Digital worlds.
What we offer:
- Salary: 25-35 USD/hour on B2B contract.
- Attention-grabbing and thought-provoking projects for clients from all around the globe.
- Space and time for your ideas and self-development.
- Knowledge sharing with other tech freaks,
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work.
- Online English lessons with a native speaker.
What we expect:
- A proven track record in Swift/ObjC commercial projects (3+ years of professional experience).
- Flawless knowledge of the English language (min. C1, both written and spoken).
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins, Travis, or Bitrise).
- Experience in writing Unit Tests / TDD.
- Participation in the specification, planning, and quotation of new product modules and features.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity (we care about your problem-solving skills, not the lines of code you write).
- Following high-quality programming standards.
- Keep track of the industry developments and take the initiative to incorporate these into the company technologies.
- Engagement and team-play.
What would be a big plus:
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other languages.
- Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience.
- Hands on experience in development for any other mobile OS platform or related technologies.
- Experience with SwiftUI.
- Experience with CarPlay.
To apply, follow the link: https://intent.recruitee.com/o/ios-developer-1/c/new