Now, we are looking to expand our team with remote positions, starting with IT operations. Remote is not new to us as a company, we have always had offices in Serbia and Sweden. We also have several team members working completely or partly remote.
We offer a fast-paced and fun workplace with a friendly and open atmosphere. Our whole team meets in different European locations twice a year for a team-building/company meetup.
We are looking for someone that can work independently and with great communication skills. We expect our team members to be able to work in a self-driven mode while understanding and keeping track of their responsibilities.
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Participate in software design discussions
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Coordination with team leads/managers and tester(s) during development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns and development best practices
- Familiar with Service-oriented architecture (SOA) / Microservices design patterns
- Familiar with message brokers and event-based communication (RabbitMQ)
- Designing Restful API
- Extensive knowledge and experience of .netcore WebAPI framework
- MySQL database schema design
- Familiar with Linux
Huge plus if you know:
- Understand and design system architecture
- Solid networking knowledge: firewall, proxy, routing, ...
- Solid Linux administration/operation knowledge: CentOS/AmazonLinux, Debian, Ubuntu...
- Containers & Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services: RDS, S3, EFS, CloudFront, EKS, ECR, Route53...
- Infrastructure as Code principles and tools: Ansible, Cloudformation, ...
- Scripting: Bash, python...
What we offer:
- Work where you’re most productive
- Flexible working hours so you are free to plan the day
- Whatever equipment you need to do great work
- Gym or other sports/fitness contribution
- Health and pension insurance
- If you like working from a Coworking space, you can do it and we will pay (and yes it is allowed to just buy lattes so the cafe doesn’t kick you out)
- Keep growing by attending a local paid conference a year
- 2 x annual teams retreats
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.