Google Cloud Engineer
About the role
InfoTrust, a digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our expanding team. This new hire will help drive our growth, innovation, and future within digital analytics.
- Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform solutions to ingest, store and process very large amounts of data, including streaming and real-time into a cloud-based big data lake.
- Be an internal SME on Google Cloud
- Be an expert in all things data, including data wrangling, aggregation, summarization, and analysis.
- Collaborate with the various data source teams (both internal and external) on effective strategies for data, specifically bringing your expertise around Google Cloud. Partner with the Data Science Team, and clients on advanced analysis, including propensity modeling, customer lifetime value modeling, time-series analysis, and prediction.
- Be an internal mentor and an external evangelist, showcasing your ability to communicate and lead.
- Be flexible with systems and industry changes; face new challenges around the corner and apply your technical mind to solve problems, teach others, and keep documentation to assist others to tackle similar challenges.
- 2 years of back-end Python development experience
- Must have Google Cloud Certification, Professional Cloud Architect
- Experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to translate complex technical ideas and solutions to non-technical and technologists alike. You are equally successful doing this via email, over the phone, video call, in person, slack, pigeon carrier (kidding of course), and any other forms of communication
- Not only do you have the Python and ETL experience but you have a proven track record architecting and delivering significant components of different enterprise web or back-end applications
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others: internally and externally
About the company
With headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Chicago, Dubai, and Barcelona, InfoTrust has the best of both worlds. We are a growing and scaling company that helps some of the largest brands in the world become more data-driven and understand the complexities of digital analytics, tag governance, and technology.