We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our (fully distributed) Project & Product team to help take our service to the next level, supporting the growing needs of our clients. If you're an experienced Full Stack engineer with a special love for React & React.Native with Mobile Development experience and you like to tackle challenging problems that make the world a better place, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a performance-minded Full Stack Engineer with an eye towards writing well-designed, maintainable code who will be responsible for managing and maintaining our project and product systems as well as operating related services connected to it.
Your primary focus will be the development of products and projects in small and mid-sized teams, ensuring high performance and responsiveness of our back-end system and related services, like databases, background job systems, continuous integrations setupsand cloud deployments.
- Collaborating within our project and product team to develop new features, fix bugs and reduce technical debt (you will be involved in the whole application lifecycle)
- Defining and communicating technical requirements
- Building high-quality systems that can be (re)used and extended in the future
- Helping set the design/architectural guidelines to make sure our codebase is improving
- Making sure our systems are scalable and run flawlessly in the whatever cloud we need
- Troubleshooting, debugging and fixing production issues
- 3+ years experience with React.Native and Native Mobile Application experience
- Native iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) experience is a plus
- Experience with Ruby and Rails or similar web frameworks is a plus
- Experience building & growing web applications, APIs, services
- In-depth experience of back-end APIs (RESTful web services)
- In-depth experience of writing tests
- Good understanding of databases: query performance, indexes, migrations (PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of Graph Databases and Document Stores is a plus (Neo4J, MongoDB)
- Ability and desire to produce modular, maintainable code
- Solid understanding and experience of Git
- Strong interest in continued (personal and professional) development (learning new technologies and programming languages)
- Excellent communication skills (English) and willingness to improve. We value quality over quantity. German is a plus
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment, with a high degree of personal autonomy and responsibility
- Experience with Vue, React or other JS frameworks incl. package managers is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud services (Google, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with using Docker
- Experience with using and deploying to Kubernetes
- Experience with implementing GraphQL
- Familiarity with Kanban or Scrum methodology
- Interest, familiarity or experience with Machine Learning (Tensor Flow)
- Interest, familiarity or experience with IoT
Remote (JadeMind is fully distributed), preferably in Europe to ensure overlapping timezones. We also have several office locations available should you be located in Austria.
Please include your resume, salary expectations, and any code examples or open-source contributions you are personally proud of and let us know why you’re the one for us, and why we’re the one for you, in the covering message that you send. Please use the application link and ensure that your application includes all the requested information.
We’ll review the applications received and will contact you the following week. The process will include regular interviews with various team members, along with some practical tests.
We’re looking for someone who can start soon after the interviews are done (start of November / December).