If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and passionate about user experience, then you will thrive in this role.
✅ What you’ll do
As the Director of Product, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading product in an agile environment with a world-class team.
- Conducting and analyzing user data, reviews, surveys, and interviews.
- Keeping a firm pulse on industry direction.
- Working with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure success.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of the product.
- Collaborating with user experience team to share learnings and produce a remarkable product.
- Prioritizing initiatives for business growth and constantly listening to users to maintain product love.
- Implementing internal tools to increase operational efficiency throughout the organization.
- Experimenting with creative features to engage and grow users daily.
- Challenging others to see product beyond just the digital experience and create more ways to differentiate and make an impact.
🔎 What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Product Management or a similar role (This is a leadership role)
- You subscribe to the Jobs-to-be-Done theory and have experience evolving products to quantifiably increase retention and engagement
- Comfortable engaging with users, conducting interviews, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to drive product development
- Experience leading teams and building products from scratch
👍 Nice to have
Bonus points for the following:
- You have experience taking a product from 7-figures to 8-figures in revenue
- Your experience includes directly working with an agile Engineering team to help with pace-setting & cadence
🕺 Why join us?
Working at Keyhole can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. You'll be working with the full team directly to help set the future direction.
We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Awesome experience shaping the future of a fast-moving startup
- See your ideas and suggestions come to life in a company
- Bucket List Bonus
👉👉👉 Apply today! Email us at [email protected] and tell us how your experience can drive product strategy for a B2B SaaS business and its customer