- Writing and reviewing code from the sprint backlog inline with front-end guild best practices o Assisting in driving squad sprint execution to ensure timelines are met without compromising on quality.
- Anticipates and communicates blockers or delays for their work (or ther squads) before they require escalation.
-Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other engineers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
-Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical discussions / decisions that impact their team.
-Ensures their commitments are realistic, understands their priority and urgency, and delivers upon them accordingly.
Communication & Leadership Duties
- Communicate within your team in an effective, clear, concise manner in both written and verbal form on technical and non technical subjects.
-Helps their fellow team members overcome obstacles, resolve blockers, and complete work tasks.
-Mentors more junior teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, and empathetic manner.
-Must have at least 3+ years commercial experience in Front-end web development or work at an equivalent level.
Important to have:
- Leading experience
- Excellent React and Typescript (specifically, with generics in TS) skills
- Angular and Vue - are nice, but not mandatory skills
- GraphQL, data visualization experience - nice to have
PREFERRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years setting up and contributing to CI/CD mobile environments
-Solid computer science fundamentals in data structures and inter-app design patterns.
-Experience with AWS, specifically around S3 and Lambdas. Other AWS tooling experience would be an advantage.
-Skilled in implementing good UI and a clean UX
-Understands the importance of contributing to the CI/CD pipeline and automation
-Well versed in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
One solution to intelligently manage and schedule your deskless workforce while delivering a best-in-class experience for employees, schedulers, business owners, and customers.