This might be a good fit if you:
- Have designed, developed, and maintained large-scale Ruby on Rails production web apps.
- Are familiar with encryption algorithms.
- Have experience with email protocols and systems such as SMTP, POP3, IMAP, DMARC, DKIM, Microsoft Exchange, Postfix, and Dovecot.
- Craft solutions with a "security-first" mentality.
- Have experience with high performance event-driven network applications.
- Embrace a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Have a knowledge of database systems like MySQL, Aurora, Redis, and DynamoDB.
- Are comfortable digging in until you figure it out but know when it’s time to ask for help.
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture.
- Regularly have ideas about making things better that you can persuasively communicate.
- Desire to improve, learn more, and make things better.
Other things you should know:
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. This helps us make sure we find you the right seat on the bus
- We're going to pay much more attention to your cover letter than your resume
- We're first and foremost a team, but that doesn’t mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.