Adwords & SEO Specialist
- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
Adwords is our best performing paid channel, but we're terrible at it.We need a specialist to come in and optimise our funnels, while working with our content and product team to improve SERP.
You should be proficient in all things Google, perhaps you spend some time on Blackhatworld, just to keep up.
We're looking for a well-rounded specialist, but we will have the creative and copy backup to get you the ads that you need.
- Manage, optimise and launch new Adwords campaigns
- Monitor our Search rankings and deliver bi-weekly reports
- Draw insights and strategic suggestions from our analytics
- Lead our Keyword research and strategies
- Help optimise our Technical SEO
- Look out for constant scaling oppurtunities
- Spent at least $5k per month on Adwords
- Ran at least 3-5 client SEO Audits
- Full understanding of marketing funnels and SEO
- English upper-intermidiete (Enough to identify keywords and tell us why you're doing what you're doing)
- Technical focussed marketer, interested in other channels (Bing, Yahoo etc...)
- Remote-ready, you're happy to not live in an office
Send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com
About the company
We started just under a year ago, with the aim to take Ukrainian creative agencies abroad.
Now, we're work on branding Ukraine as the #1 Knowledge-economy in the world.
Our goal is to make Ukraine the go-to destination for specialist services that can be done remotely.
Things are going well, now we need to scale.
We're looking for passionate members to come onboard, who are also interested in working on other projects, schemes and getting up to general mischief.