We are a product-oriented design and development team specializing in fintech solutions, SaaS platforms, and mobile app design. We are looking for a Web Designer who will help us create awesome Websites for our clients. You will be working alongside the most awesome people on this side of the Earth.
Working at Merge means:
- Getting a $1,000 grant on an educational program of your choice;
- Getting a $200 per quarter for anything which makes you feel healthy;
- Being able to work from any place in the world;
- Creating alongside thinkers and innovators;
- Helping create awesome products;
- Having honest and open to dialogue with co-workers and team leads;
- Not being afraid to make a mistake;
- Getting 20 days of paid vacations and 10 days of sick leaves per year.
- 1-3 years of experience;
- Fluent with Figma (Components, Variants, Auto-layouts, Grids);
- Experience with Atomic UI Kit creation in Figma;
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design works and the thought process;
- Ability to transfer text content into excellent design, i.e., to create web pages with a clear structure and best user experience;
- Experience in building wireframes and landing pages with a creative approach, using the latest trends in web design;
- Hunger, and passion. You’re willing to put in the hours and to try-fail-learn. You want to accelerate your growth as a designer. Regular strong supervising sessions and mentorship by other team members will help you grow professionally;
- Great English level to read, write tech requirements, and communicate with clients to identify the required materials;
- As we're a mostly remote-based team and we're caring about our teammates' freedom as well as output results — you need to be a responsible, self-disciplined person with time-management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Build UX Architecture for large Websites for Product Companies and Startups from all around the world – from Singapore to Silicon Valley;
- Do nice-looking Wireframes and high fidelity Mockups for Websites and Landing Pages and their adaptive design;
- Create and keep up to date design libraries for projects as Atomic UI Kits in Figma;
Catch up with clients.