Dear QA Engineers!
We're looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join the team that develops a trading platform. Remote work, a direct contract (the management is in Estonia), up to 3K (going up to 4K might be possible but tough). The team is 35 persons now, you'll be the first and only QA Engineer for a while.
The team uses Zoom for calls, Slack for chats. Working hours are flexible, MSK is preferable.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- creating and maintaining test documentation, product description, understanding the timing and stages of testing;
- black-box testing;
- understanding software development methodology;
- being able to look into the browser console and understand if the problem on the FrontEnd side or Backend side (GoLang and some other languages), and give the developers the best possible understanding of the problem;
- analysis of SQL logs at the "make a simple query to the database, read data from the table and draw a conclusion about the problem" level;
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- confidence with tools for HTTP requests (Postman, curl) + experience with API;
- knowledge and experience with test management systems, Selenium;
- Eglish B1 (Intermediate);
- the ability to work in a team, both to lead and to be led.
- 1-2 years with automation (there's no specific requirement for the language used for scripts so far);
- since the project is directly related to trading, it will be a plus if you have an interest in this field or even have some experience.
If it sounds interesting to you, let's discuss the details!
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]