We are looking for a UX/UI Designer for our team to create mobile apps for millions of users around the world. Now we need a designer to work with apps in the Finance category, with the help of which we simplify the life of our users and save their time.
In our portfolio, we have a dozen and a half apps for iOS and Android in different categories: Utilities, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, and others. In the first year of the company's existence, our apps have already reached half a million installations per month.
In parallel with the UX/UI, you will be able to gain new knowledge in marketing and analytics, because our designers are involved in the creation of a new product together with the entire team.
We do not have external customers and we ourselves decide which apps we will make. Therefore, our Designer will be directly involved in making such decisions. We will listen to your ideas and are also ready to share our experience. Although we are still not so many years old, we have already managed to assemble a team of specialists, including those in UX/UI.
● Experience in designing mobile apps for iOS and Android.
● Experience in the design of app pages in stores.
● Mandatory presence of mobile apps in stores made according to your design.
● Experience with analytics, heat maps, etc.
● An account on Dribbble, Behance, or any other resource with examples of work specifically on mobile.
● Knowledge of design standards (Material, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, etc.).
● English: Intermediate and higher
● Systems thinking - the ability to take into account the mutual influence of all components of the system.
● Willingness to make independent decisions.
● Ability to clearly and competently convey their thoughts to the interlocutor.
● Experience in fixing/redesigning and working on bugs based on feedback from real users and based on analytics.
● Experience in analyzing user behavior, finding bottlenecks in the onboarding funnel, and proposing solutions.
● Experience with analytics (Amplitude, AppSee, UserX, etc.), heat maps, etc.
Design of mobile apps for the mass market for the categories Finance, Health & Fitness, Business, Lifestyle, Utilities.
● Salary based on the results of the interview.
● Convenient schedule for larks, owls and undecided: from 8 (12) to 17 (21).
● Office in the city center (Odessa, Kyiv) or the ability to work remotely.
● Paid vacation: 24 calendar days, sick leave.
● Opportunity for training and development: experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation and training of the curator throughout the trial period
● Career growth within the company, which you can influence yourself.
● Closed forum, our own Wikipedia, and our own library.
● Participation in conferences and seminars organized by the company.
● Gamification system, and an internal store where you can choose what you want: from socks to iPhones.
● Corporate events and entertainment, both at the level of the entire company, or locally.
● Training and participation in mini-football, basketball, table tennis tournaments at the expense of the company.
● Support by the company of numerous social projects.
● Work in a local product that is known all over the world.
How to apply:
email: [email protected]