Now has come the time to transition to Ethereum mainnet with live P2P payments. And with that, opens up a new and dynamic role within the organisation – Social Media Manager.
A day in the life of…
- Your first core focuses will be Mysterium Network’s Twitter, Reddit and Telegram channels. This will involve daily posts, distribution of marketing messages to different communities and engagement with other relevant network security and blockchain communities on social channels. You will also be comfortable setting up bots to reduce spam and drive engagement; with a hacker first mentality.
- You plan, strategize and set data-driven goals geared towards growing Mysterium’s communities on social media. You will be comfortable assessing social channels and implementing organic content distribution across Facebook groups, Reddit and other channels you deem relevant drivers of traffic for the project.
What we’re looking for?
- Strong command of the english language
- Also let us know what other languages you speak
- Digital and pop cultural native
- Proven ability to build and nurture communities on Twitter, Reddit and other social channels
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Basic design skills using tools such as canva or adobe suite
- Basic gif creation tools
- A sick sense of memes
- Previous experience within the crypto industry is looked at very favourably
- Hacker mentality
- A wicked sense of humour
- A strong belief in the value of distributed systems for disintermediation of power
What we offer:
- Ownership of your role, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the exciting and continuously developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from an ambitious and open-minded team eager to make a change in the world
- Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work remotely or from the office and all of the other goodies as MYST tokens
How to Apply
Interested? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org shortly explaining why you’d be a great fit!
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine