Joinpiggy.com is looking for a project manager to work with our development team. The selected candidate can expect to work in a fast-paced environment with a growing company. We are ideally looking for someone in a European timezone.
What We Are Looking For
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven experience working in an agile, sprint-based development lifecycle
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Collaborative working environment with the full support of a team of industry experts.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.