Pip Diabetes Care is looking for a rockstar marketer to join our growing marketing team that can help us take the company to the next level – and beyond!
· Love marketing so much that your friends think you’re a little weird,
· Love a challenge because challenges lead to opportunities,
· Look at data and wonder what the data is telling you about how to modify your behavior,
· Prefer working smarter – not harder,
· And are consistently pushing the limits of the status quo.
… then this opportunity may be perfect for you!
The right individual will put their talents on full display in the $10+ billion Diabetes Devices market. You will have an opportunity to build out a full marketing plan and funnel for current and future products. You will report to the CEO and have the full support and funding necessary to execute the plan that you create. As leader of the marketing function, you will be responsible for assembling a TEAM comprised of full-time employees and/or freelancers that will help us achieve our goals.
A tremendous opportunity exists to build a special brand and become a solution to our customers unlike anything that exists in the market today. To maximize this opportunity will require HARD WORK, a DEDICATION TO LEARNING, and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. If you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Work from anywhere: Pip is based in Nashville, TN, but you will have the option to work from anywhere. Our desire is to build a fully remote team and to leverage technology to keep us connected and working together effectively and efficiently.
The Head of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CPA, AOV, retention), forecasting and reporting on results.
This is a unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind company. As mentioned previously, this role will report to the CEO.
What you will accomplish:
· Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
· Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, and other channels
· Devise a SEO strategy and work with appropriate teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
· Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
· Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
· Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
· Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.
· Select and set up publisher and agency partner relationships for launch and beyond.
· Develop and document SOP’s for current marketing functions of the business
SCORECARD + OUTCOMES
· Plan and lead implementation of full marketing strategy for Facebook ads, email, and SEO/Content Marketing
· Grow customer base by 5x over next 12 months
· Increase LTV by 2x by improving AOV and/or retention rate
· Reduce CPA by 50% by improving existing channels and launching new channels
Who you are:
· 3+ years experience inside an Agency or Marketing Department of an e-commerce company
· Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
· Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.).
· Extensive experience with creating and placing Facebook Ads
· Experience with Klaviyo email marketing software
· Experience in growth-stage company highly preferred.
Who you ARE NOT?
· Someone that needs a high-level of direction
· Someone who is done learning and thinking when the workday stops
· Someone who only works because they have to.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
· Base salary range of $70,000-$100,000 based on experience.
· Bonus based on company performance
· Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance with contribution from company towards your premium (eligible after 90 days)
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch if you are selected to move on to Round 2 of our process!
Pip Diabetes Care is a young and rapidly growing Direct-to-Consumer Diabetic Supply brand. Pip was launched in 2019 with one product – Pip Lancets – as a response to a significant void that we noticed in the marketplace. We plan to launch several more products in the future. Our goal is to empower people with diabetes to take better care of themselves by providing simpler solutions to the challenges they face every day.