· Create the country marketing strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
· Align the ATL marketing spend with a focused Digital strategy.
· Build strong relationships with third parties and customers to increase partnership opportunities.
· Support the Live Events team with the promotion and execution of local Live Events.
· Oversee the development, planning and execution of the marketing and promotional activities for the market.
· Interpret business and marketing data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report back to the business with results and suggestions.
· Day to day management of websites.
· Ownership and day to day management of the SEO and social strategy, and execution of that strategy including reporting and measurement.
· Develop local campaigns and lead the creation of different marketing materials including ads, banners, one-pagers, etc.
· Relationship management with local media partners and poker organizations.
· Conduct regular market research on key competitors to create targeted strategies that improve upon their businesses.
· Help develop marketing reporting forms, policies and procedures for internal and internal purposes.
Skills & Experience
· Strong experience of the LATAM market, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Native level Spanish and fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
· Proficient level of Portuguese is desirable.
· A good working knowledge of multiple marketing channels.
· Self-motivated with an analytical approach.
· Online content management experience.
· Digital ad spend experience.
· Strong knowledge of online and live gaming poker environments is a plus.
· Existing network of personal and professional contacts preferred.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information.