Senior Software Engineer
- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- Go (Golang)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, and other Cloud Native applications
Email your CV and a few follow up questions which will help us speed up the interview process.
1. Tell us about your qualifications for this role
2. Tell us about an engineering solution you've built that you're proud of and why
3. Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why
In return, our commitment is to get back to everyone who applies within 7 days.
About the company
Pomerium lets you authenticate, authorize, monitor, and secure user access to any application without a VPN. It's BeyondCorp-style access for everybody else.
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries ( we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Check out our github and site to learn more about us!