We currently have 3 themes in the Shopify Theme Store and are looking for a UI/UX designer to bring fresh ideas to the table and design strategic, ongoing updates for our themes. The position is contract-based and will last 3-6 months in the least.
The ideal candidate is a UI/UX designer with extensive experience designing eCommerce sites specifically on Shopify. The responsibilities will include:
• Designing new sections, features, and functionality for our themes based on user feedback and industry trends
• Collaborating with our development team throughout the implementation process
• Actively identifying opportunities for improvement in our themes
About the Applicant
• 3+ years of UI/UX experience for ecommerce sites as an agency or as a freelancer
• Portfolio of eCommerce sites spanning multiple industries (fashion, health and beauty, food and beverage etc)
• Experience with Shopify and ideally and ideally with other paid Shopify themes
• Experience working alongside a front-end development team
• Ability to manage yourself with limited oversight, strong drive, and organization skills
• Fluent English written and spoken
• An excellent sense of humor :)
Depends on experience of the candidate. Please include your hourly rate in your message. This is a contract position that will last 3-6 months and likely more.
How to Apply
Email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short 1 minute video covering:
• Your Shopify design experience
• Your hourly rate
• Why you're a good fit for the role
• Your favorite TV show
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
We're a small team that designs and develops eCommerce themes for the Shopify Theme Store and builds custom themes for Shopify Plus merchants. Our team is remote and based in San Francisco, Kansas City, and Europe.