We’re looking for a QA Lead Automation Engineer to support our first product, which is a web browser non-custodial wallet extension (Chrome/Firefox and more).
You need to understand blockchain and preferably you will have already worked with a wallet, notable chains SDKs, a large exchange or a well-knows DeFi protocol involving deep understanding of the space. The ideal candidate has a proactive mindset and a problem-solving mentality, enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced environment and thrives under pressure.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to specify new features and their requirements including test cases
- Responsible for controlling the software's development and delivery process
- Be able to test the different area of the products and new features
- Be able to communicate with the development team and raise any issues and bugs
- Work as part of a small team using Agile development methodology
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a Software Development Team
- Front-end and API testing (gRPC) experience
- Good english writing & verbal skills - we’re having daily standups
- Multi Operating System Testing (Windows, Ubuntu, Mac)
- Already know cryptocurrencies spaces and dApps (DeFi) - Use of Metamask, Trust Wallet
European timezone to work with the Product, Github/Zenhub environment
Languages / Frameworks:
Below are the technologies we primarily use for front end development:
HTML5, CSS3, React, Redux, Node.js, TypeScript, Webpack, Git, Material UI, Chrome/Firefox Browser Extension, Selenium, Saucelabs
We are building tools to connect to the decentralized finance world. These tools are meant to work with multiple blockchains. We just closed our seed round of investments from major VCs in the space and the team will likely scale further later this year.