You will become a member of our R&D team, working on one of our successful SaaS products used by milions of individuals and thousands of companies every day.
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical field.
- 3+ years of software / web application development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of MVC web frameworks (eg AngularJS, Angular, React).
- Knowledge / experience of implementation of web services (REST / SOAP).
- Knowledge of development frameworks, use of IDE (eg IntelliJ) and Repository Tool Management (eg git).
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- Design of technical specifications (UML, Entity Relationship Diagram, Activity Diagram).
- Any knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or Azure technology (eg. AppEngine), along with the curiosity to be always up to date on “what’s new” in the IT landscape.
- Knowledge of ReactJS.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (eg. Google Cloud Datastore, MongoDB).
- We will appreciate a personal page on GitHub.
- Knowledge or experience with SCRUM, Agile and GitFlow.
- Familiar with the world of clean code, architecture and design patterns.
- Fluent English is a must, Italian French or other languages will be a plus.
- Ethical sense of work, respect for customers and colleagues, team spirit are mandatory to be hired and succeed at Revevol.