SafetyWing is seeking ambitious and creative remote Partnerships Manager for this fast-growing YCombinator remote startup. We’re growing exponentially in the coming year, and partnerships are a leading driver, making us grow >20% monthly the last 6 months. We’re a strong team of about 30 working remotely, but also synchronously together. We’re a very autonomous, trusting and creative team, and our official headquarters is in San Francisco.
We currently have 2 products: Nomad Insurance, a travel medical insurance, and Remote Health, a health insurance for remote teams. In both cases they offer global coverage. We are looking for a highly proactive candidate with experience in managing affiliate programs, great communication skills and analytical thinking.
As a Partnerships Manager at Safetywing, you’ll be dealing with multiple products and partners and your responsibilities will be focused on the following areas:
- Growing our Ambassadors Program (affiliates) at scale by engaging with our top partners
- Acquire and bring new partners with shared values
- Implement new categories of partnerships creatively in our current program
- Work with our Partnerships Team in building the best systems to scale up and manage +500 active partners.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Has experience in working with affiliate networks and the main categories or partners
- Is an analytical thinker with excellent understanding of the internet marketing user funnel and problem solving mindset
- Ideally can bring a significant network of partner opportunities. Desirable experience related to remote working, nomad lifestyle, travel, healthcare, insurance or start up culture.
- Is highly organized to keep track of the different projects
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets. A candidate able to automate processes would be a big plus
You have a courageous and ambitious founder personality, with the ability to get things done, which means:
- You are a creative problem solver and will get the job done, whatever it takes
- You think for yourself instead of copying others
- You are willing to try new things with the risk of failure
- You are honest and have high integrity
- You are autonomous, energetic and very proactive, taking ownership of your projects
*You can work from any location you choose, but the Asia time zones can be tricky with team meetings, that are mostly in European/American time zones.