Scaled is looking for its first Senior Recruiter. The Senior Recruiter will work on a daily basis with clients on a wide variety of roles, principally non-engineering roles at high growth tech startups.
We are looking for a remote candidate based anywhere, likely in Latin America, Europe, or Africa.
This is a role that would likely be ideal for someone looking to earn income on the side and require about half time to start, with potential to go full time over the coming months.
The Senior Recruiter will:
- Manage the full hiring process with our clients for a role, including hosting a kickoff call, moving forward our process to identify and reach out to high-potential candidates, ensuring we send only high quality candidates to our clients, and coaching our clients on structured hiring.
- Work closely with our internal Sourcers and Recruiting Operations Manager on sourcing candidates and scheduling phone screens for clients.
- Our goal is to build scalable systems and processes with humans and technology. You will constantly work to suggest improvements to our systems and processes and write training manuals on our proprietary systems and processes for other Recruiters, Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Recruiting Operations Managers.
- You will be part of an early stage growth team. Ideally you will have a “builders” mindset in which you will be highly focused on delivering excellent service to our clients while also always being focused on ways to improve and scale our systems and processes.
- Highly detail oriented. Delivering excellent service to our clients requires ensuring every field in our candidate trackers is always perfectly up to date, following up precisely with every to-do for a client, and producing excellent work.
- Excellent multi-tasker. You will work with multiple clients simultaneously and will be driving multiple internal projects simultaneously. You need to have a clear system to manage tasks and projects for yourself and never drop a ball.
- Clear communicator. You need to be able to write clearly and speak in a structured way.
- Experience recruiting. Ideally you have 6+ years of experience recruiting for high growth companies. Although our clients are largely Silicon Valley tech startups, you do not need experience recruiting software engineers or other highly technical roles -- we focus primarily on non-technical roles (e.g. Head of Finance, Director of Growth Marketing, etc.). Experience with recruiting G&A, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Operations or other non-technical roles for technology companies is a plus.
- Team collaborator. You will be working closely with a small team of other executers and need to coach and collaborate with them effectively.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love building new things and not be afraid of -- indeed, will thrive in -- the “messy middle” early stages of building in a startup.
- Excel at putting structure on processes and helping build systems to scale.
- Be optimistic, enthusiastic, positive, fun to work with.
- Have an effective system to manage their to-dos that ensures they never drop the ball.
- This is a contract position and the role will be compensated in the following way:
- Baseline monthly payment per role you are the Senior Recruiter for
- Performance bonus payment per role that you successfully recruit for
Email your resume and a brief statement of interest to [email protected] to apply.