Join our talented team to work on high-load distributed systems that handle thousands of clients simultaneously.
You will be working on the services that power our mobile apps—from the live streaming subsystem, that also includes a real-time chat functionality, to our advancing gamification platform.
- Experience with Elixir: you have developed applications for production use
- An interest in platforms that run at scale
- Knowledge about caching strategies, message queues and service-oriented architectures
- Comfortable in setting up and managing Linux servers for your projects
- Experience with deployment tooling, monitoring, alerting, dashboard visualisations, load testing and/or live system debugging
- Write tests as part of your coding routine and strive for code quality and maintainability
- Strong communication skills and be a team player and a responsible person with great attention to detail
- Good oral and written skills in English as the company operates globally, and many employees are international
We do not hire solely based on experience with a few specific tools or languages or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire developers who are smart, competent and self-driven and can learn our tools and adapt quickly to change. We are an equal opportunity employer and are excited to expand our team with diverse talents from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Flexible work hours
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Technical setup according to your request
- Relocation support (if necessary)
Our company is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors. We have full control over our company and products. We keep things simple, and avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
We are working with leading clubs and organizations in the football industry to develop a digital membership platform that delivers next level experience to fans whilst enabling clubs to establish new and increase existing revenue streams, and to increase the quality of customer synergy.
We have already launched with Arsenal London, Brondby Indefra and Galatasaray with 450k active users.