- Development of a React Native application;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance;
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features;
- Develop and test new user-facing features;
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions;
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions;
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements;
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support rapid scaling;
- Research, diagnose, and develop fixes for code defects;
- Participate in software quality assurance activities: write automated tests, participate in code review;
- Collaborate with the team of developers to support middle colleagues and ongoing projects, coding, and testing as needed.
- +4 years experience working as a developer;
- +3 years React Native experience;
- Experience with React would be a plus;
- Understanding of mobile platforms and app development process (iOS/Android);
- All-around team player, self-learning individual;
- Experienced working in high-intensity, large production projects.
Front-end: React Native, React, Angular v6
We work using Agile methodology.
- We provide MacBook Pro, and if required screens, touchpad, keyboard, etc.
- Fully remote.
We are a multinational company whose platform provides various financial services. We are looking for a React Native/React Developer to join our international and diverse team. Our team is spread out globally and operates within the UK, Malta, Ukraine, and New Zealand.