Are you looking to embark on an exciting journey with an early stage start up? Are you interested in disrupting the way real estate investments are made in the MENA region? If so read on!
We are a digital real estate investment platform providing the easiest and most transparent way to invest in income-generating properties, using crowd investing
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leave your mark on an early stage start up and join as one of the founding engineers
- Work and grow with a highly experienced and ambitious team
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Remote Work
- Opportunity to solve interesting architectural problems and have an impact
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We are embarking on an exciting journey to mature and scale our new platform. This is a key role with hands-on responsibilities within the engineering team, and an opportunity to scale and enhance the core offerings of our client app experience. The ideal candidate has strong full-stack development skills, loves building amazing client facing applications, is highly collaborative, user focused, is data driven, and self-motivated.
- Define and plan out our application architecture for our platform
- Introduce development best practices to our product
- Build new features and functionality across the entire technology stack in our product.
- Participate in user research and usability studies to understand user needs.
- Collaborate closely with Product, UX designer to bring features to life.
- Identify new technologies that can help meet our customers’ needs.
- Strengthen our culture and grow our team as a key leader in the Engineering team
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience ideally in Web Development.
- 3-5 years designing consumer facing applications (Web, Mobile).
- 2-3 years work experience working in PHP Laravel
- 2-3 years of experience working with React and modern JS frameworks.
- Experience with working with AWS and other cloud services .
- You have experience working with cross functional teams delivering complex projects.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering, design patterns, and algorithms
- You have the ability to work under ambiguous conditions.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment
Good to have
- You have worked for a start up before
- You have led, mentored and trained a few members in an engineering team
- You have experience with financial products