Here at ShortPoint, We are looking for a part-time graphic designer who will be responsible for creating visual concepts that inspire and captivate the consumer while creating a consistent brand representation across all materials. This role will develop creative ideas and concepts to suit our objectives.
- Manage the design and day-to-day management of assets used to support ShortPoint business including email, paid media, site design, social media, and print
- Bring our brand to life and engage audiences through visual storytelling—develop ideas independently and participate in brainstorming and creative concepts with the team
- Optimize design across channels in a clear and measurable way by leveraging key digital metrics
- BS/BA/BFA in Graphic Design or similar experience
- 4+ Years in related field
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Digital, Photography, and Typography
- Experience designing digital content such as web assets, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns
- Experience designing print including branding and packaging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- HTML + CSS is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate.
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.