An intelligent & collaborative industrial operations management platform is looking for Software Engineer. Our ambition: bridging the operational gap between Tech (Amazon, Tesla, etc.) and established companies by helping industrial players significantly improve their performance.
What you’ll do
As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll play an instrumental role in designing and building the core platform. You’ll:
● Own features end-to-end from technical design to backend/front-end dev.
● Design and architect foundational building blocks that will enable us to scale our impact
● Work closely with the customer operations & product strategy teams to iterate based on
user feedback and bring impact to our clients
● Help your coworkers review code, spread your technical expertise, improve our tool chain
● Play an integral role in establishing our engineering culture and best practices
What we’re looking for
● Autonomous, results oriented and you excel in stimulating environments
● Experience in building real products (professional or personal projects) or working with
● Flask with Blueprints
● Pandas, numpy
● VM gcloud dédiée
● boilerplate docker / docker-compose
● Airflow (Gestion des ETL et
● Gitlab CI / CD
● Keeper passwords
● Gsuite SSO
What we offer
Join an exciting adventure in an growing stage startup:
· The opportunity to highly impact a product being built from scratch
· An ideal mix between intellectual stimulation, impact and freedom to create
· An ambitious team working in fun environment
· Highly engaged users for whom we’re building the future of manufacturing operations
· Lots of challenges at all levels!
This is a full-time position, based in France in our Paris office or remote.
We have a “work from wherever you want’ policy.
How to apply:
email: [email protected]
Founded in 2019, the company is already deployed in multiple plants and has amazing growth perspectives. The company is well funded by Top Tier VCs and Business angels.