🌀 What you'll be doing
This is a service delivery role that is client-facing, requiring both technical and communication skills.
You will be responsible for working to gather and understand the client’s unique business requirements and to develop and build customized solutions to meet their technical needs. For that, you will be creating and maintaining awesome web pages on Adobe Experience Manager CMS Platform.
- Design customized solutions for web development
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Interact frequently with clients
- Communicate confidently and actively with customers throughout the project life cycle
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within the scope.
What is needed for success
- 3+ years’ experience AEM development
- Language proficiency – English: Business Level
- Must be proactive, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solution-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a great teammate, and manage change effectively.
🏆 Why it's great to work with us
- 200+ Successful Projects Delivered, 7 years of experience in the US, We are official Adobe Specialized Partners.
- In addition, we are a part of an Association of Latin American Companies. That means 12 Years of experience, 250 talented professionals from across 10+ countries, 350+ projects for more than 180 happy clients.
- 55 Certified team members. You will be part of a great team of developers that seeks to make an impact on our clients' business through what we do best: create creative, professional, and dynamic websites.
- In your day-to-day, you will work with global teams, using agile methodologies and promoting the implementation of best practices at a technological level.
- We are a quite active company, where hard work and professional challenges are mixed with the enthusiasm and joy of collaborative work.
- Being part of a horizontal and flexible organization allows our team to develop all their professional potential while having a healthy work/life balance.
Some of our perks:
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home availability
- Online training and workshops
- International certifications
- Possibility of being a speaker in internal tech-business talks
- Social events and team building
- Bonuses for buying laptop, chair, other, and courses.
🙏 Our values
- Wholehearted. We devote ourselves to our projects to feel gratified with the results, we commit to what we have promised and always go the extra mile.
- Teamwork. Working together with a multidisciplinary team to make progress and create synergies. Teamwork is the key to human accomplishment.
- Authenticity. We are genuine. We show ourselves the way we are, respecting the differences between us and taking care of each other as a team.
- Inclusion. We accept and promote our differences fostering an enriched and creative working environment.
With a rigorous recruitment process, we can say each and every team member shares our values and feels part of a great family.
As every great family, we face every challenge and overcome whatever gets in the way, together.
How to apply: