An innovative Internet firm that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of international websites seeks a skilled Technical Project Manager for managing multiple development and operational tasks (part time).
- Serve as managerial point of contact for developers and IT globally
- Work with multiple freelancers in various fields (Developers, IT team, Customer support, functional QA, etc.)
- Manage the recruitment of new Developers (job description, terms, negotiation and on-going supervision, payments)
- Provide partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their online business needs
- Provide partners with relevant reports to assist in monitoring and continuous improvement
- Act as a primary escalation path for any technical issues arising regarding the websites’ portfolio.
Basic Qualifications and capabilities:
- A minimum of 4 years of combined business and online experience in the digital arena.
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial experience including managing developers’ teams
- Experience in web development (full stack or back end development preferably with some IT/dev-ops hands-on experience)
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization.
- Well-organized and exceptional operational capabilities of multiple tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative.
- Can frequently shift focus across several lines of business.
- Foster effective working relationships with SEO, Product, and Technology teams.
- Fluent English
- Highly organized
- Previous experience working with IT teams
- Previous work experience using Jira, bitbucket or similar services
- Previous experience working on platforms for managing tasks such as Trello/ asana/ Monday etc.
- Preferred previous background working with online ads monetization tools (i.e. GAM/ DFP for serving ads )
- Preferred previous background working with CRM systems (i.e hubspot, insightly)
- Preferred previous background in marketing automation tools (i.e. mailshake, mailchimp, zapier etc)
- flexible hours (will be discussed)
- part-time working hours for the first 3 months
- small and supportive team
- great organizational culture