We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with experience leading a marketing team in a scaling SaaS business. As the Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for taking the growth of the company to the next level, by leading a team of 9 in their efforts to scale our customer base.
You will report to the CRO and will collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will play a critical role in helping achieve our revenue and growth goals in a cost-effective way. If you’re a skilled digital marketing leader able to inspire your team members, with a track record to prove it, we’d like to meet you.
You have experience in (B2B) inbound and acquisition marketing and have built out a SaaS acquisition machine before. A growth mindset, data-driven, and capability of switching from strategy to execution are key. You are able to see, sense, and touch the details of everyday activity. You have helped a company scale its revenue. Your responsibilities will include leading the marketing team, developing plans to help scale our revenue, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term team executable goals. For this role, the salary is €60,000 and you should be able to work with a significant overlap with European time zones.
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.