We’re currently looking for a DevOps on a full-time (possibility to work remotely), who’ll assist us with the configuration and architecture of our production, stage and environment, backups, will monitor the load and overall security of the system as a whole.
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it.
- Strong background in deployment automation/configuration management, especially Puppet.
- Experience with virtualized environments and Docker.
- Fluency with nginx, HAProxy, MongoDB setups.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things to a higher level.
- A familiarity with a wide variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages and approaches.
- At least two years operations engineering experience.
- Experience with Kubernetes and helm.
- One ore more of AWS, GCP and Azure.
It will be a plus:
- Experience in Python
- High Salary according to the level of your skills and experience.
- Convenient location in the Center of the city. Easy to reach, many tasty places to visit during lunch.
- Cozy light office.Great people around. A lot of creative and organizational freedom, letting you develop and cultivate your talents and skills.
- Opportunities to grow.
- Apple macbooks to work with.
- Independent work environment, flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Possible business trips to Munich Headquarters.
Our technological stack:
- we have deploys at bare-metal, in AWS and Azure (according to customer requirements);
- we use Docker, docker-compose, Puppet, and moving things to Kubernetes;
our backend is written on Python, with MongoDB as database;
- we are using GoCD as CI/CD system, Sensu for health checks, ELK for logs storage.