As a Performance Director, you would be in charge of leading the strategy for between 2-5 of our portfolio of high-growth clients, devising ways to improve results both in and out of the major platforms that we operate on (Paid Social and Paid Search). The work is extremely varied, looking at different business challenges for each client and giving you the space to creatively apply your knowledge at a number of different levels.
There are 3 main responsibilities of the role:
1. Account performance
You are the one responsible for ensuring we achieve successful results for our clients and you will work in conjunction with our excellent Campaign Managers to deliver industry-leading campaigns.
2. Client Relationship Management
Your role is to understand the goals of the client and help them set things up to best meet those objectives. We also like to build collaborative relationships with our clients that also make it enjoyable to be a part of.
3. People Development
As a senior member of the team we would expect you to have a positive impact on those around you, helping to train those you are working directly with and giving support to the development of others. PDs are often line managers too, however, that is not always the case.
– Minimum 5 years of experience running direct response marketing campaigns on a biddable platform (Paid social, Search)
– A proven track record of hitting targets and executing your work to a very high standard
– Ability to operate autonomously
– Strong analytical and numeracy skills
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Fast learner
– Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location.
– Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies in different industries
– Unlimited holiday. Yes, we don’t have a cap on holiday
– Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Not your typical agency...
We set up TRGT because we felt a lot of agencies were overcharging and underdelivering where it really mattered; there was too much emphasis on making results look good rather than actually making them good. We focus all of our time on improving returns for our clients using a combination of industry-leading expertise, in-house tech and excellent collaboration. The results speak for themselves.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic and inclusive environment where all employees can have an impact. Our people are our most important asset and you will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. You will get a lot of autonomy within your work and are looking for proactive people that thrive in such environments. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and have a flexible approach to making work hours fit around personal obligations outside of the workplace.
We've been working remotely for 6 years; we know how to build teams, collaborate and deliver projects without being in the same room and all business structure and processes are designed with this in mind.