You will be assigned to 2-3 clients. Your daily, weekly and monthly objectives will be outlined below. We are looking for a self sufficient developer/designer. Ideally you have a strong background in Shopify and the Google Marketing Suite (specifically Analytics & Optimize) as well as proficient in front end development.
The ideal candidate is a Shopify Developer with UI/UX chops with extensive experience designing eCommerce sites specifically on Shopify. The responsibilities will include:
• Taking client requests daily, scheduling tasks and completing them, checking in
• Completeting daily, weekly & monthly objectives around clients store
• Split Test with Google Optimize and use Analytics to showcase results to clients
• Actively identifying opportunities for improvement in our themes
• Occassionally work on WP, Raw or Clickfunnels sites + funnels.
About the Applicant
• 3+ years of Frontend web development for ecommerce sites as an agency or as a freelancer
• Tasks like designing a product form, megamenu, quick buy, or slider should be second nature
• Experience with Shopify and ideally and ideally with other paid Shopify themes
• Experience working alongside a front-end development team
• Ability to manage yourself with limited oversight, strong drive, and organization skills
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Portfolio of eCommerce sites spanning multiple industries
• Familiar with best optimization practices, SEO practices
Depends on experience of the candidate. Please include your hourly rate in your message. This is a full time position.
How to Apply
Email your portfolio to email@example.com with answers to our preface questions below:
• Your Shopify design experience?
• What you learned in the last week?
• Your hourly rate?
• Why you're a good fit for the role?
• Are you more technical or creative?
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine
We're a small agency that designs, develops & optimizes eCommerce stores through Shopify. Our team is fully remote.