CleverControl is currently seeking a highly motivated Web Designer who is excited about creating great web interfaces and experiences. The Web Designer will focus on designing and creating beautiful, high conversion web pages.They should be highly proficient in digital design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, understand the basic fundamentals of UX/UI design and be capable enough in CSS and semantic HTML to realize their designs as fully functioning web templates.
Web Designers are not responsible for interactive and dynamic elements of a website but should be aware of development requirements so they can design around technical obstacles and help instruct developers on how those elements should operate.
- Plan, design and help build web pages, apps, and other user interfaces to better meet customer and business needs.
- Create designs that are both beautiful and drive conversions through careful consideration of hierarchical importance of page elements while keeping within brand guidelines and aesthetic.
- Manage communications with internal teams and help with a wide variety of daily design challenges.
- Work with developers to utilize Google Analytics, internal marketing tracking software and A/B and split testing platforms to continually test and iterate on our digital products.
- 2+ years minimum experience as a Web Designer or in similar role.
- Completion of a four-year college degree in interactive and web design or a similar field
- Highly proficient at digital design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A strong design sensibility with a good understanding of UX/UI design practices.
- Enough proficiency in HTML and CSS to realize designs and mock-ups as fully functioning web pages (apart from interactive or dynamic elements).
- Ability to work as a team member in a collaborative environment, while also being able to work alone on projects when necessary.
- Consistently deliver products of a high quality and with an acute attention to detail and polish, while also being able to give and receive constructive criticism and use it as a tool to further improve their work.