You will be working within our SaaS marketing growth team (we call it a 'Hit Squad'), collaborating with other channel experts and strategists to drive rapid growth.
The role is 20 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person. The ideal candidate will be based in the US or Canada.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Plan, launch and manage Google Ads / Bing campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage Facebook Ads / Instagram Ads campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage LinkedIn Ads campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage advertising campaigns across other platforms (eg Capterra)
- Develop full-funnel strategies designed to move prospects from awareness to conversion
- Assist with research, analysis and strategy during the sales process
- Audit advertising campaigns as needed
- Liaise with clients on their advertising campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience running ads for SaaS companies (or can demonstrate similar capabilities)
- A solid understanding of SaaS growth metrics
- Advanced experienced with setting up and using the Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to write copy and provide direction on creative assets
- A solid understanding of direct-response copywriting principles including the ability to create briefs and wireframes for sales funnels and email campaigns
- The ability to test out new platforms to drive growth (and doesn't mind getting their hands 'dirty' figuring stuff out)
Only apply if you can 'yes' to these requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience running ads on Google and Facebook
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
To be successful, you'll also need:
- A self-starter that's self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational / productivity skills, including strong communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
You will be working within a growth team of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working remotely while being challenged in all the right ways. This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
Are you up for it?
Do you have experience marketing SaaS? If so, we want to meet you.
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.