WeLoveNoCode.com studio and academy team (education and b2b) is looking for an experienced and/or rapidly growing T-shaped marketer with the potential to become CMO in the future. You will work directly with the company owner, a professional marketer, and launch and scale digital campaigns for courses, intensives, webinars, and services.
- Management and optimization of the existing PPC campaigns
- Ideation and creation of new PPC campaigns
- Ideation and testing of new traction channels, reading Traction book and practicing bullseye framework is a must 🙂
- Formulate hypothesis around different parts of the UX to improve overall conversion funnels
- Waking up every single day and looking at analytics dashboard to understand what changed or what has to change
- 10-20h per week
- Experience, experience, experience, not years but quality of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, early stage environment where things change daily
- Extreme tolerance for frustration and accepting failure
- Passion about growth, learning and trying new things
What we offer:
- Cutting edge technology project
- Extremely dynamic environment that is perfect for professional to grow 10x as a specialists and generalists
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first culture, globally distributed team (yes, time zones are a mess but you can work whenever you actually want, as long as you can manage yourself)
- Honest, transparent and blunt culture where you can expect to say what you really think without worrying about "management"
What we don't offer:
- We don't babysit professionals, this is not a place where you will be given tasks, you have to own the marketing side of things and formulate tasks
- We don't work with toxic people, if you are a drama queen/king, pls skip this one
- We don't make you feel bad for making mistakes, we let you own it and talk about it, so we can improve as a group
- We are not nine-to-five organization, sometimes you have to show up late in the evening, sometimes early in the morning, we are flexible but demanding
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
We are young and rapidly growing NoCode development studio. Our specialize is creating MVPs for clients in a very short time (1-2 weeks) and price a way lower than traditional coders do. Here in WeLoveNoCode we are united by 3 important goals: constantly searching for a ways to develop MVPs using No code, Product management and creating a strong environment of entrepreneurs and investors.